Rehoboth Massachusetts Police Department Facebook Terms
This is the official Facebook page of the Rehoboth Police Department. This page was created to provide people who live and work in Rehoboth, and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, or others with an interest in the Rehoboth Police, access to information about the Rehoboth Police and a platform with which to interact with the Rehoboth Police. This page is monitored and managed by the Rehoboth Police Department.
Before posting on this page, please review these terms.
A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
- Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime dial 911 or the local police or State Police Barracks of your jurisdiction.
- If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena.
- “Friending” between Rehoboth Police Department Officers/civilian employees and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
- Comments posted by others on the Rehoboth Police Facebook page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of the Rehoboth Police; nor does the Rehoboth Police endorse any third-party comments on this page.
- The Rehoboth Police reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Rehoboth Police.
- The Rehoboth Police does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than members of the Rehoboth Police Department.
- If you have photos or videos you’d like to share on this page, contact the Rehoboth Police Department 508-252-3722.
The Rehoboth Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The Rehoboth Police reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others;
- include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity, spam or advertise;
- have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy, including copyright material that belongs to another person;
- Contain links to inappropriate websites.