Effective July 1, 2020 –
- New applications will only be accepted by US Mail. A check must be included when submitting the complete application and the supporting documents.
- Once the application is initially processed the applicant will be called to schedule an appointment.
- The interview with the applicant will be done by phone.
- There will be adequate time between appointments to sanitize the fingerprint machine and surrounding area.
- We will require the Applicant’s to fill out a brief health screening questionnaire in the lobby prior to being directed to the rear lot gate entry.
- Utilizing the station back door (prisoner/booking entrance) to access the fingerprint/booking area (to minimize foot traffic in main common areas of the station).
- Mandatory mask policy for all applicants-we will provide a (non-returnable) surgical mask and not allow them to bring their own mask into the building.
- Applicants will be required to hand wash prior to being fingerprinted, using the sink in the holding Cell.
- Gloves, Face Shield and N95 Mask will be worn by the Officer designated by the Police Chief to take the applicant’s prints during the fingerprinting process.
- Applicants will leave the building immediately after being fingerprinted, through the back door.
Any further questions and answers between the Police Department personnel and the applicant will be done via the phone, email and/or US Mail.